Monday, January 3, 2011

It's not a bird or a plane!

Sitting atop my perch looking down at the world below.

Yeah that sounds like a good start.

I'm a superhero. That's right buddy, I'm a superhero.

I swing from trees and mate with bees. Er, wait I meant to say "swat the bees" (Cue: nervous laugh).

Hey, is that a park on top of a building? Wow, that's so cool. I wish I had one of those.

Sigh but the life of a superhero doesn't provide much in the way of money. It's all charity from the goodness from my own heart.

That being said, surely you'll understand when I swing down and swipe your lunch. After all, I am providing a service that keeps you safe from greater evils.

Oh, and while we're on the topic of lunch, please ensure you don't pack one with nuts and seafood. I'm allergic, thanks much.

No comments: